Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Name

It was decided today that AWEN needs a new name, so the new name will be Tre' AWEN. More proof of AWEN being magical and mystical is the fact that K will not need any knee surgery at all. Knee brace yes, surgery no. Yeah. I think that those who believe will also understand that when we gather at Tre' AWEN to work or socialize we all come away feeling better then we were when we arrived. Yes the bowl also helps, that is for those who understand the bowl, I will leave it at that for today. I walked from my home thru the woods along the newly planted path, it is absolutely wonderful for the senses of sight , smell and feel. You will need to be in tuned to nature to understand the feelings. I am excited in the thought that soon the pictures will tell the stories of our Tre' Awen. Tomorrow I will post pictures of the chairs around the new table that Shelley and Malydia have built , the table is being painted by K and I want you to see the before and after pics.

All for tonight, more to come tomorrow.
Also for thought: when wondering how all things are furnished to AWEN it is written in 2 Timothy 3:17 'I will thoroughly furnish you unto all good works.' So all good works are rewarded.


The question of how to live one's life and find one's true life purpose can only be solved by making consistent effort to help others win over the miseries that afflict them. This is the way of the bodhisattva--to exert oneself for the sake of others while striving for one's own self-realization

No comments:

Post a Comment