Wednesday, February 24, 2010

AWEN Family

Feb. 24th 2010

AWEN Family news

Went over to K and Tony's this morning to plant some more seeds, and to my surprise the seeds that we planted just a week ago are all coming up! We have tomato's, cabbage, spinach, lettuce, etc. They all look great, so far we are at 100% growth. Today we planted radish's, turnips, carrots and cucumbers. No cantaloupes planting yet. I always have a great time planting seeds with k, and Tony helps by providing water and Irene provides encouragement. Everything is growing, even our AWEN family. Today is a great day, the plantings that K and Tony did for me looks great also. They planted rose bushes, rose mallows, mums, and many oak trees. The back property is really looking great. Bulbs that were planted last year are also coming up! Can hardly wait for spring to be here and everything starts blooming. The plants are going to be better then the pictures we will be posting. We will be working this weekend on placing tables in the greenhouse to put our trays on, yeah, good times. I can taste the fruits of our labor already.

Watch for tomorrows post and rememebr to add your comments also. Love hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. What no cantaloupes? I went up tonight and there are squash....instead of cantaloupes....they look alike - one seed is a little organger than the other...HEHEHEHE
    So yes I would like to be called Arbor instead of K....my hands are stained with dirt instead of paint....thanks Eve. love me

    ReplyDelete